Quality Assurance Coordinators
Quality assurance coordinators coordinate, plans, and implements various quality improvement programs for the healthcare facility that they are in. They audit, monitor, and they assure that everything is running efficiently and that services are implemented to the highest standards. All in all, they make sure that quality of services is observed and that patients are able to receive the highest level of care.
If you are looking for a quality assurance coordinators – be it for a short-term, long-term, or temp-to-perm placement, Techno Rehab, Inc. can definitely fulfill your needs. With our wide connections and dedicated staff, we make sure to match you with quality assurance coordinators who possesses the following competencies:
- Has a keen eye for details
- Is able to identify indicators or measures of system performance and what actions are needed to correct or improve performance
- Is able to identify complex problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Innovative and creative in creating new, and more efficient programs for the healthcare facility
- High organization skills
- Proficient communicator
- Wise decision making
- Well-credentialed and highly-trained
At Techno Rehab, Inc., we make certain that you are satisfied with the quality assurance coordinators that we match to you, and with the overall services we provide. For any concerns or inquiries, please feel free to contact us at 734-674-1927. We look forward to a successful working relationship with you in the near future!